Oma-Gro® Production & Sales
Print This Page
Wholesale and Discounted Bagged and Bulk:
- City of Omaha Composting Facility
- (402) 444-6665 (calls answered 8am-4pm weekdays)
15705 Harlan Lewis Road
Bellevue, NE 68123-5728
- Open weekdays only.
Yardwaste season 7AM-6PM
Rest of year 7AM-3PM.
- From Omaha, go south on Highway 75 (Kennedy Freeway). Then 2.5 miles south of Cape Hart Road, take exit ramp to US Highway 34 and travel 2.1 miles east. Then one-half mile north on Harlan Lewis Road to the Papillion Creek Wastewater Treatment Plant.
Coming from the south on Highway 75, travel 1.5 miles north of the Platte River, then take exit ramp to US Highway 34 and travel 2.1 miles east. Then one-half mile north on Harlan Lewis Road to the Papillion Creek Wastewater Treatment Plant.
Click on map photo below for an enlarged version.
- "Factory Direct" Sales to general public:
Currently Oma-Gro is only available in bags.
Per 1 cu. ft. bag 1-99 $ 2.00 100+ $ 1.25 Per cubic yard $ 15.00
- NEW: Oma-Gro compost facility now accept Credit and Debit cards.
After years of only accepting check, we now accept Credit and Debit carts. Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express. We will accept checks too. Still no cash.
- Commercial sales:
- Call (402) 444-6665
- Discounted prices on bagged compost begins at 100 bags.