Oma-Gro® Production & Sales
Print This Page
- The Oma-Gro production facility is currently not open to the general public due to continued construction at the Waste Water Treatment Facility after flooding. Please call 402-444-6665 for more information.
Please visit one of our retailers to obtain Oma-Gro. For a list of retailers, click here.
Wholesale and Discounted Bagged and Bulk:
- City of Omaha Composting Facility
- (402) 444-6665 (calls answered 8am-4pm weekdays)
15705 Harlan Lewis Road
Bellevue, NE 68123-5728
- Open weekdays only.
Yardwaste season 7AM-6PM
Rest of year 7AM-3PM.
- From Omaha, go south on Highway 75 (Kennedy Freeway). Then 2.5 miles south of Cape Hart Road, take exit ramp to US Highway 34 and travel 2.1 miles east. Then one-half mile north on Harlan Lewis Road to the Papillion Creek Wastewater Treatment Plant.
Coming from the south on Highway 75, travel 1.5 miles north of the Platte River, then take exit ramp to US Highway 34 and travel 2.1 miles east. Then one-half mile north on Harlan Lewis Road to the Papillion Creek Wastewater Treatment Plant.
Click on map photo below for an enlarged version.
- "Factory Direct" Sales to general public:
(Note: The composting facility only accepts checks. No cash, credit, or credit cards.)
Per pickup load $ 15.00
- You load
- No sideboards
- Bring your own shovel
Per 1 cu. ft. bag 1-99 $ 2.00 100+ $ 1.25 Per cubic yard $ 15.00
- Dump truck
- No personal pickups
- Commercial sales:
- Call (402) 444-6665
- Discounted prices on bagged compost begins at 100 bags.
- Bulk compost discounts based on volume.